By Eliott Peck, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Imaging Technologies and Communications Group for Canon U.S.A., and Chairman and CEO of Canon Information Technology Services
May 3, 2016
Since 1963, the President of the United States has issued a yearly proclamation announcing National Small Business Week, which recognizes the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create about two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year.
As part of National Small Business Week, the U.S. Small Business Administration takes the opportunity to highlight the impact of outstanding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and others from all 50 states and U.S. territories. Every day, they’re working to grow small businesses, create 21st century jobs, drive innovation, and increase America’s global competitiveness.
Here at Canon U.S.A, Inc. we recognize the importance of small businesses for our nation’s economy, and we are dedicated to helping provide them with the knowledge they crave to help them build their businesses on a strong foundation. In 2014, we announced our multi-year partnership with the SCORE Foundation, America’s premier source of free and confidential small business mentoring and advice, to deliver resources such as custom information and education modules to help small business owners make a smart start.
We also recognize that running your own business means choosing the goals, ambitions, and equipment that suit you best. Since a printer is one of the first investments that a small business owner makes, getting one that is reliable, high speed, and cost-effective with features to give you the power to work faster and smarter is essential.
Our MAXIFY business printers are the ideal choice for companies that want to think big and need to deliver professional quality, color printing and high levels of productivity to small and home offices. Designed to keep your business efficient, connected and agile, Canon MAXIFY home office and small office printers are the perfect fit and easy-to-use. To celebrate National Small Business Week, we’ve put together five tips for entrepreneurs to show how MAXIFY printers can help grow your business:
1. Get right to printing without delays or a long set up process. MAXIFY printers are designed to boost productivity with simple set up, fast printing and easy scanning. It takes just seven seconds for your first print when the printer is turned on!
2. Keep the work you do in-house by printing marketing materials onsite–MAXIFY printers are designed to deliver print-shop quality output that can save you time and money.
3. Peace of mind is a sound investment. MAXIFY is backed by best in class U.S. based service and support–we will be there when you need us!
4. You can save money using high yield ink tanks that can handle heavy workloads –a full ream of paper loads in the tray while the printer is able to produce up to 2,500 prints off one black cartridge.
5. Stay connected with easy wireless setup and mobile printing options that allow you to print to your MAXIFY printer whether you are in your office or on the road.
For more information about Canon and its small business products and services, please visit www.shop.usa.canon.com/MAXIFY.
The post 5 Tips for Small Businesses Looking to Get Their Office Printing Needs Set Up appeared first on Home Business Magazine.