Cost Per Action Marketing, Promoting CPA Offers Offline
This method is one of the best systems available for a few reasons:
It doesn’t require a lot of time or money investment.
It has a fantastic return on investment (ROI.) Use the system, and it will provide a good revenue stream.
You are promoting the offer offline.
CPA advertising is all over the internet right now whether it’s banners on websites, CPV, CPC, etc. they are everywhere you look online. If you’ve been online any time recently you have seen the “Win a Free iPhone” or “Get a Free $250
Gift Card” offers everywhere you look on the internet.
In the offline world, almost no one is doing this. Even if they were, there are so many cities and papers that competition isn’t a big worry.
I am going to take you step by step through setting up a campaign, easy simple steps to follow. Here’s what we cover:
- Introduction to CPA
- The 2 Keys to Being Successful Online
- How Much Can You Expect to Make?
- How to Find CPA Networks
- How to Join Any CPA Network
- Recommended Networks
- The Method Step-by-Step Instructions
- Preparation – Sign Up for CPA Networks
- Step 1 – Choose a CPA Offer
- Some offers that would work well:
- Step 2 – Set Up Your Domain
- Step 3 – Choose Your Classifieds or Newspapers
- Step 4 – Create & Publish Your Advertisement
- How To Create an Effective Text Ad
- How To Create an Effective Image Ad
- Going a Step Further
Below is an idea of what you can earn with a campaign:
Lets say it would cost you $29 to run a front page ad for 1 week, and this paper has a circulation of 49,000 people.
Day 1: Let’s say this was your best day. 150 emails earns you $270.
Days 2 – 7: Let’s say on each of these days you get about 50 emails, you earned $540 in these 6 days.
Total Income: $810 – $29 investment = $781 Profit
That’s a very good income for a one week campaign! This can also be done in more than one paper, and in more than one city
So the only thing left to do is scroll up hit the button and get going today