New Technology Platform Creates Personalized Career Playbook that Provides the Tools, Connections and Resources Women Need to Unlock the Full Measure of Their Talent
Landit, the personalized playbook for professional women seeking to move their career forward, has announced its public beta launch. Landit is a technology platform created to increase the success and engagement of women in the workplace, and to enable enterprises to attract, develop, and retain high-potential diverse talent.
More than 40 million professional women find themselves at a career crossroads. Whether they are looking to transition to a new opportunity, re-engage in the formal workplace, or excel in their current role, they all face and ask the same question: Where do I start? The lack of a solution to this challenge has led to the largest decline in history of women not engaged or fully engaged in the workplace. Experienced, professional women represent one of the largest untapped resources for corporations and small businesses. Increasing the participation of women in the U.S. workforce by 5 percent can have a nearly $1 trillion dollar impact on the economy.
Landit has created a platform to unlock the potential of millions of women by providing the tools, connections and resources to enable them to realize the full measure of their talent and skills.
“The Landit platform addresses the fact that women are not only underrepresented in leadership, but are leaving the corporate environment due to a host of challenges, including those surrounding engagement,” said Lisa Skeete Tatum, Landit Co-founder and CEO. “We are focused on relevance, action and high-caliber access, all delivered in a safe and trusted environment.”
Landit for Individuals: Powerful Tools. Personalized Playbook.
Landit’s approach to career fulfillment for women is differentiated by its unparalleled level of personalization, human touch, high quality resources, and the seamless integration of each of these elements. Landit’s core features are:
- Personalization: A personalized assessment that looks at the 360 of a woman to curate relevant opportunities and recommendations, including skill development.
- Personal Brand: Actionable plan and tools to define and cultivate a strong personal brand.
- Resume/Bio Reviews:Access to proven resume reviewers with over 15 years of experience helping MBA alums from programs like Stanford and Wharton. For a limited time, resume/bio reviews are free. Editing services start at $245.
- Board of Advisors: A unique tool to identify and leverage a network of trusted advisors, each with their own strengths, all focused on her success.
- Coaching: Landit’s strategic partner, Mobius Executive Leadership, a premier leadership development firm, offers 1:1 coaching. Mobius works with many Fortune 500 companies to identify, develop and promote high potential women through their executive consulting services.
Landit was co-founded by Lisa Skeete Tatum (former General Partner at Cardinal Partners) and Sheila Marcelo(Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Care.com). Lisa and Sheila were classmates at Harvard Business School and members of the 2012 Class of Henry Crown Fellows at the Aspen Institute.
Landit advisors include:
- Paul English – Founder and CTO, kayak.com; Founder and CEO, Blade
- Leighanne Levensaler – SVP of Products, Workday
- Alexis Diaz – MD, G100
- John Ciancutti – Former Chief Product Officer, Coursera; Director of Engineering, Facebook; Head of Product Engineering, Netflix
- Oscar Salazar – founding CTO, Uber, Ride.com and Pager
- Karen Griffith Gryga – Managing Partner, Dreamit Ventures
Every year, more than 40 million professional women find themselves at a career crossroads. Whether they are looking to transition to a new opportunity, re-engage in the workplace, or excel in their current role, they all face and ask the same question: Where do I start?
Landit is the personalized playbook for professional women that empowers them with the tools, connections and resources needed to unlock the full measure of their talent and skills. Landit is co-founded by Lisa Skeete Tatum(former General Partner at Cardinal Partners) and Sheila Marcelo (Founder, Chairman and CEO of Care.com). For more information, please visit us at: www.landit.com.
Lisa Skeete Tatum, Co-Founder & CEO of Landit
Lisa was a General Partner at Cardinal Partners, a $350M+ venture capital firm, where she focused on investments in healthcare technology. She also held leadership positions at Procter & Gamble and currently serves on several private, non-profit, and public company boards including Surgical Care Affiliates (NASDAQ:SCAI), Pager, Cornell University Board of Trustees, and the Princeton Healthcare System Foundation. She earned a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Cornell University and an M.B.A. from Harvard University.