Renew Your Gym Membership – and Your Skin – in 2017
Did you make a New Year’s resolution to hit the gym this year? Born Skincare will be there to spot your aching muscles and keep your skin glowing with their key unique ingredient: grape seed oil. Derived from a variety of grapes, this oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and is loaded with vitamins C and E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants that help to absorb faster than any other seed oil for lasting results.
The perfect solution for athletes to relax their overactive muscles and for yogis to assist with their breathing, Born Skincare’s The Source For Muscles originated from an ancient and powerful remedy for aches and pains. Take a break from your daily cardio and learn how this versatile healing oil can help you recover from a long day at the gym:
- The Source For Muscles is a blend of organic muscadine oil, eucalyptus oil and menthol, which allows for the all-natural anti-inflammatory benefits to sooth sore, tired muscles.
- With the calming aroma of eucalyptus, this oil is perfect to apply after a tough workout to restore muscles, reduce inflammation and be ready for another day at the gym.
- With a Think Dirty rating of 0, this healing oil contains no harmful ingredients, only essential oils and menthol. To be more aware of the potentially toxic ingredients in your cosmetics or personal care products, download the Think Dirty app.
- Apply a light layer of oil on sore areas twice daily and massage into the skin to experience the nourishing benefits and allow your muscles to relax.
- As an added bonus: Cold & flu season is just around the corner – rub the restorative oil of The Source for Muscles on you, or your little one’s, chest and sinuses for a healthier alternative to clearing up congestion.
Ring in the New Year with Born Skincare for radiant results for your fresh, healthy skin and muscles. You’ll have no pain, and lots to gain from the refined, rich oils in this skincare line. Made without the use of harsh chemicals, you can get pumped about this Certified Toxic-Free, PETA-approved, and Cruelty-Free brand.
To learn more and see the full Born product line, go to www.bornskincare.com.